November 22, 2011

EXTRA! EXTRA!

Birmingham Home & Gardens Holiday edition is on newsstands now. It's a thing of beauty and features an article on Oxford & Company, my Christmas-themed table runners, napkins. . .and me in my updated Studio with new Roman shades and a stenciled fabric covered bulletin board. I have a few bonus shots to share. They didn't make the cut, but they sure are pretty. 



A sense of satisfaction.


At work in my Studio.


More satisfaction.



Christmas trees, of course.


A lovely 'Twinkle' table runner, anyone?


This runner creates an elegant 'Sparkle.' 


 A bit of blue.


My own personal table.

If you'd like to begin an heirloom collection, please contact me for your own custom table runners and napkins. This is the season for ritual and tradition. One day, my children will be serving their holiday feasts to their children on these linens.

Happy Holidays, Everyone! 


Photos: Jean Allsopp

No comments:

Post a Comment